Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Friday, March 24, 2006
The Many Faces of Patrick
What started as a simple "couple of photos" to commemorate the last cool day of the season, therefore likely the last day to wear a long-sleeved outfit, turned into quite the photo shoot. Patrick must have been in a good mood to pose for me because I ended up with about fifty great pictures. It helped that his daddy was around to give tips and entertain him. So instead of posting one or two pictures, I have something else in mind for today. Grandmas: feel free to claim and print any of these you want, and let us know if you want more or different ones. I have quite the selection today.













Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out! He's turning into quite a ham. I love it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the smiles and grins you have been capturing on film. A hansome young man if ever there was one.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter