Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Another Unpredictable Day
Again, today started out defying all routines. That was somewhat expected as we were planning to adjust the morning routine to accommodate church. Patrick, however, had something else in mind. He woke up screaming before six this morning, and Matt and I took shifts comforting him until about 7:30. Unless Matt was walking him around, he insisted on screaming. We were so hoping he would give up and go back to sleep for a little while so that we could still try church. There was no way we could go with that little sleep, though. We were both feeling under the weather from the lack of sleep. Fortunately Patrick cooperated after his first feeding by going back to bed for several hours. I'm not sure why he's suddenly decided to wake up about two hours earlier than normal the last couple of days. We fed him more food later than normal last night (and closer to his last solid feeding), so he shouldn't have been hungry that early. But that's our only guess.

It looks like Patrick is starting to grow out of the first of his 0-3 month outfits. This adorable yellow jumper will be the first to go, so I had to get a picture of it before retiring it. Fortunately he was in a mood to look cute. I just love him in yellow.

And I look absolutely hideous in this picture (Saturday afternoon at 2:30-ish after my last nap and I hadn't showered or anything yet), but Patrick looks so happy I had to post the picture anyway. He only smiles like this for his daddy, so you can guess who snapped this picture.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS OUT GROWING THIS OUTFIT!!! I LOVE THIS SUIT. HE CERTAINLY IS A CUTIE!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter