Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, March 20, 2006
The Giraffe
Today was a beautiful spring day, the first official one I believe, so I dressed Patrick in one of his springiest outfits, the safari outfit. He looked so comfy I had to get some pictures of him. It only made sense to take pictures with his giraffe from Dottie (my sister's mother-in-law, practically an extra grandma for Patrick) because of the giraffe on his shirt. He hadn't gotten to play with this toy before and seemed to love holding him--and eating his ears too. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of that. I don't know why he feels like he always has to be so serious in pictures. He's more posing with the giraffe here than hugging him.
I love this cute yawn. He looks like he's getting ready to fall asleep with the giraffe.

I think this is my favorite giraffe picture. I like the look on his face.

And after much trying and many deleted pictures, I finally have the obligatory feet picture. I wish I had something in the picture to compare them to so everyone can see how small they are. The rolls at the ankles make them look cute and baby-ish anyway, though.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! He has such cute little toes.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter