Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
First Week of Spring
Well, I hear this is supposed to be the first week of spring. It's a good thing Matt got those fans up before spring hit...especially since it's colder this week than it has been probably since January. We got two nights to try out the fans before reluctantly turning them off with chattering teeth and goose bumps. We probably should have turned on the heater last night, but it seems such a shame to have to do that in late March. Either way, it's given me one more chance to have Patrick wear his warmer outfits in this size before he outgrows them for good. His Gigi bought him several adorable warm outfits long before he was born, when we were still expecting him to be wearing 0-3 month clothes during the official winter months, and once he finally grew into them, the weather was too warm to wear them. So this week, he's wearing them while he can. You can expect photos of him every day this week as he wears another of these special outfits. This one may be short-sleeved, but it came with a cute sweater. It just wasn't quite cool enough yesterday to wear the sweater too. I guess I should have saved it for today!
By the way, this is one of the softest outfits he's worn. He certainly seemed to like it and didn't mind how much longer it took to undo the many buttons around his crotch area when I changed his diaper.

This is Patrick sitting up in his boppy pillow. I got the idea from my friend Shannon. It gives him a little support, but he has to do all the balancing on his own. He wouldn't look at the camera while sitting, though; I guess the flash distracted him.

Last night around 9:00, we suddenly lost our wireless signal. After a long phone call to our cable provider and some looking on his own, Matt was still unable to fix the problem. We were seriously worried that Internet was going to be out for several days. My first thought was, "But then I might miss a day or two of blogging!" It's really sad that the thought terrified me. Matt and I were already discussing ways that I could still blog and post the blogs online to work around the problem. Fortunately the problem mostly fixed itself by this morning, which is how I'm blogging as usual right now. Still, that's pretty sad that I would feel like a part of my day was missing if I couldn't blog. I never thought I would become such a blog addict!

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the picture on the blog today, what a cutey!!I to need the blog daily, I come home each day to see what you have written, and it always makes my day. I don't think I could do without it either.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter