Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Playtime Pictures
Patrick was in a great mood this afternoon, so we played for a long time on the floor. I got a few pictures of him playing on his special quilt made by some good friends at my parents' church in Dallas. I honestly think the quilt is almost as beautiful as Patrick is cute. So enjoy the pictures of both!
He likes spreading his arms and legs out as far as they go, I guess to make himself look bigger than he is. He's also smiling his little half-smile for the camera; it's more than he'll usually do when I'm taking pictures. I particularly like his "T is for Tractor" outfit. I'm guessing the only tractor he's seen so far is the one on his outfit.
I really, really love this one when he's on his belly. He was concentrating hard trying to roll over. I actually have several pictures following this one as he pushed himself over. It's a cool sequence, but this one turned out the best, mostly because of that great expression on his face.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he's just too adorable. Carol will love to see Patrick and her quilt. He looks so happy.

Blogger Lauren said...

I'm jealous of that quilt!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the sweetest little baby boy in my world, each picture I see of him just makes me want to hold him and tell him just how much his GiGi loves him. Kathy you are doing a great job with him we love you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter