Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Prayer Request
I want to apologize for not blogging for so long. I start every day with the best of intentions, and then I just can't make myself do it. The computer aversion is starting to kick in, but fortunately not as seriously as last time. I'll try to keep blogging every couple of days if I can't every day until the worst of this is past.

On that note, that's what I need prayers for. Even on the medicine, I'm struggling with the morning sickness. I'll spare everybody the gory details, but mornings are killer. Sometimes I'm afraid the only way I'll make it through this is on the wings of all the prayers that are being sent up for me. So anybody out there who can send up a prayer for me, I would appreciate it.

I have lots more I'd like to blog, including Patrick's sixteen-month letter, but those will have to wait. Start those prayers, and maybe I'll feel up to blogging something with substance later.

By the way, thanks in advance for thinking of me.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Holy cow, has it seriously been that long since I've read your blog? I can't believe how behind I am. Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is very exciting!

We are thinking of getting a dog, but we're afraid it will be more than we can handle. That's great you found her a good home though.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you can count on me!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do the usual and do a little prayer each day for all 3 1/2 of you. Love to all

Blogger Becci said...

I had the same problem with the sickness both pregnancies. I will be praying for you, too.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter