Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, January 29, 2007
Checking In
I'm sorry I'm getting so sporadic with my posting. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse before it gets better. The morning sickness I was so thrilled seemed to be skipping me this time has finally hit. If any of you remember anything from Patrick's pregnancy, "morning" sickness was not a very accurate term. I was nauseous all day long. Last time I had a computer aversion for weeks along with it (never could explain that one), so I might need to avoid the computer from time to time again. It also makes it difficult to remember cute Patrick stories when I'm fighting being sick all day long. I'll try to make a real effort, though, to keep everyone posted with how things are going.

We made it back home to Houston this weekend. Things have been pretty uneventful since then. Patrick has been having lots of fun playing with Angie since we got home. His favorite new game is to play in his pen and drop his toys over the side one at a time for Angie to play with. Unfortunately, she's not allowed to play with his toys, so the pen time that used to be a reprieve for me now takes constant supervision. I'm constantly throwing his toys right back over to at least keep them out of Angie's mouth, even if Patrick doesn't want to play with them. Of course, he just throws them right back over, so we end up playing a new version of the pick-it-up game that I've tried so hard to discourage. He found a way to win either way; we either end up playing the pick-it-up game or he gets his way in letting Angie play with all his toys. Yes, it seems as though my fifteen-month-old son has outsmarted me.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

If you're nauseas, it's completely reasonable to have a computer aversion.
The computer waves or vibes or whatnot (erm, so un-technical, me know) can make even the sturdiest of us feel grody. Same with the television.
Sorry to hear you're feel yucky, here's hoping it passes and you're back to your old self soon!

I have not checked in a long while and look all I missed!!! Congrats! Wishing you a long and healthy 9 months!

Also - Patrick is SO cute. I love the Christmas pictures.

Take care.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter