Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Just...Yuck
It was a particularly bad day with the morning sickness. Even when the nausea mostly dissipated this afternoon, I was left feeling wiped out, like I had been sick for weeks, not just this morning. Because of feeling so sick, I didn't spend the individual time with Patrick that I normally do (thank goodness he's so happy playing alone in his pen), so I don't have all the usual funny stories from the day. Instead, here are a few more of the best pictures from the last few weeks.










Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Patrick squating to play with the door hinge. That's our boy!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter