Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Friday, January 05, 2007
Nothing Exciting
Sorry, no new pictures yet. They're all still sitting on my camera, where they will probably remain until tomorrow. They're not particularly special anyway, just more of Patrick's antics.

Patrick's sleep schedules have been changing some recently, and I'm left feeling like I'm drowning without the usual routine. He acts tired more often but won't go to sleep easily when I put him down for naps. I've tried keeping him up longer so that he'll be more tired when naptime comes, but then he's just fussy longer while he plays.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he's giving up one of his naps, his late afternoon/early evening nap. He's sleeping a little later in the mornings and going down for his afternoon nap later, so he's able to just barely make it to a reasonable bedtime from there. By the time he's managed to fall asleep for that afternoon nap the past few days, though, he's been so exhausted that he's slept for hours. I'm not sure whether to try putting him down before he starts acting sleepy or wait until he's totally exhausted. What I'm doing is apparently not working, so I guess I need to try for a change.

That's about the only mildly interesting story since yesterday. It's Friday, though, and the weekend! Yay! It's been a long four-day week.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter