Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year's!
Trying again...thanks to an uncooperative blogger.

I should probably be writing a more traditional New Year's post, either telling all my nonexistent resolutions or doing a year-in-review recap. Instead I've downloaded my pictures from the Christmas trip for everyone to enjoy. I'm hoping to still do a year-end recap soon, but I need to wait until our computer situation is more stable and I can access all my old pictures more easily.

Enjoy!
Patrick playing with Grandpa
Patrick showing off for the camera
He has starting crawling for me every time I pull out the camera, so I have lots of shots similar to this one.
Patrick and Nana
Patrick playing with the cars he got in his stocking at Nana and Grandpa's
The puppies at Papa and Gigi's...Ours is the cute one. Any guesses?
Patrick playing with Gramps...He ended up loving these blocks, which surprised us when we saw all his other cool gifts.
Patrick and Papa
Patrick and Grammy
Patrick in his new Radio Flyer outfit, surrounded by his new Christmas toys
Patrick watching The Backyardigans
Angie mid-play
Angie playing with Daddy
More Angie
And more Angie
Patrick playing with Angie

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Patrick's fall wasn't any worse than it was. Sure can be scary. The pictures are precious. Angie (Kittee) looks like she is enjoying her new home and family. Hope she is a good puppy for Patrick and not too rough. Love to all 3. Give Patrick a hug for me.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hit the wrong button. I'm really not anonymous.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie is so cute! Thanks for the pictures, too. They bring back some fun memories of our early Christmas.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures you shared, looks like Patrick is ok from his hit on his head. I am so glad you were able to be here on Christmas, it made my day so much more special. love gigi

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter