Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Too Lazy to Blog
I'm sorry for blogging so late tonight. I'm going to cop out on all of you, too. I have a headache and generally don't feel great (can we blame this on the flu shot?), so I think I'll give the briefest update ever.

Patrick's doing okay. He was a little clingy today and slept a lot--a full three-hour afternoon nap. I don't know if anything is wrong or if he's just sleepy today like his mama was.

Matt's fine, too. Thank goodness for weekends. We're all enjoying our excuse to be lazy.

Other stuff happened, but I don't feel like reporting on it. Maybe I'll talk about it tomorrow. With any luck, I'll also have pictures.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

I hope you feel better soon Kathy.. seems alot of people are sick lately and just feeling under the weather! *hugs*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about not blogging every once in awhile. Sometimes we all need a break from routine, and that's a good thing. Enjoy a lazy weekend.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter