Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Move It, Soldier!
Goodness, he's getting fast with that army crawl! I can't take my eyes off him for a second if he's on his belly on the floor. I just might lose him! Lucky for me, he tends to crawl straight for me first. Matt's at Wal-Mart right now picking up the gate/pen thing we ordered. I can't wait to get it set up. Maybe once Patrick's safely penned in, I'll be able to take my eyes off him for a few seconds at a time again.
Patrick's had another anti-nap day. He dozed off for about fifteen minutes in the middle of the afternoon and another half an hour late this evening, but that's it for the whole afternoon, much shorter than his typical total of two hours or so. I'm not sure what the deal is. I wonder if maybe he's so excited about exploring now that he can do so on his own that he doesn't want to stop even for sleep. Once the newness wears off, maybe he'll settle back into better sleep patterns.

You may notice that in the last few months, there has been a new feature at the bottom of each post: labels. If you click on any one of the labels, you will see all the posts that fit in the same category. For example, if you want to see all the posts with pictures, find a post with the label "Photos" at the bottom and click on it.

I've spent some time last night and today re-working those labels to make them more specific. Now that Blogger beta has added a feature to apply and re-apply labels much more easily, I plan to go back to the very beginning to label all the posts I've ever written. I'm halfway there already! Give it a try; it's pretty cool.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bzhlnBy the time we get to see you at Thanksgiving Patrick will really be getting with the crawling. Can harly wait to see all of you. Hope Matt gets a good report on his healing tomorrow. The pics have been darling. Sure do enjoy them.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter