Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, November 16, 2006
More Random Thoughts
There's not much going on around here today. Patrick was pretty well-behaved. He's learning that there are some things he can't crawl to and play with, though. He will deliberately misbehave me and crawl to one of those forbidden zones, watching over his shoulder the whole way to see if I'm watching. As soon as he gets there, I spank his little diapered bottom and say, "No," loudly and move him away from the area. He's learning, but he's just stubborn enough that he will test me repeatedly until he figures out that I will not let him get away with anything.
We are leaving either tomorrow or Saturday for our Thanksgiving trip to my parents' house. It depends on how soon Matt gets home from work tomorrow. We're thrilled that he gets to take the whole week off. My parents both have the week off as well, so we're planning all sorts of fun outings. I'm hoping we have enough time to just relax that we can all get caught up on sleep. And maybe Nana will get food sprayed all over her a few times to give me a break.
As I promised yesterday, here are a few pictures of Patrick playing with his sports center. I'm amazed that he knows exactly what to do with that bat. He knows to hit the baseball with it. I never would have figured that my boy would instinctively understand the basics of baseball. Oh, and how funny is it that his outfit looks like a baseball uniform?
The exciting news of the day is that Patrick's Christmas present was born today. His Papa and Gigi have a miniature shnauzer, Mitzi, who recently got pregnant. They are going to let us have one of her puppies. And those puppies were born today! All four puppies are healthy and adorable, apparently, and Mitzi is a great natural mother. Now I totally can't wait until Christmas when we get to meet the puppies.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Noel said...

I know from experiance puppies are just awesome for babies, Tanner loves his so much....

Blogger Tonya said...

aww he will be so excited to have a puppy.. be ready for all the work involved in having a puppy..lol Patrick is such a clever little guy.. he will test the boundries often im sure ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter