Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Friday, November 17, 2006
In Big D
We have safely arrived in Dallas. We left shortly after Matt got home from work, and the trip went pretty easily. Patrick slept about an hour and was surprisingly content during the time he was awake. About five minutes before we got to my parents' house, he started fussing, but he was happy again as soon as he saw his Nana and Grandpa. Of course it took a few minutes for him to warm up to his grandparents again, but once he got fed and a dry diaper, he was ready to play and full of personality. He played the spit game with Nana, pet the cat, and squirmed everywhere. I will have pictures tomorrow or Sunday, after I've accumulated a few more.

The big news of the day is that Patrick sprouted two more teeth overnight. He was very unhappy with me when I tried to give him his late-night medicine, to the point that I had to hold him while Matt squirted the medicine in his mouth, even while he was still screaming. We couldn't figure out what prompted the freak-out. Then when I fed him lunch, I happened to notice little white spots on his gums where there hadn't been any yesterday. Sure enough, two more bottom teeth had poked their way through. That makes a total of eight, four on the top and four on the bottom--nice and symmetrical.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter