Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Six Days
The countdown to B-Day is less than a week now. I am so incredibly unprepared. Not only do we not have even one present for him yet, but I keep looking at him, astounded that he could possibly be almost a year old already.

I have to consciously remind myself that on Thursday we leave for Dallas for the birthday celebrations. It doesn't seem possible that the trip can be coming up that quickly. Where did the time go?

Other than the feeling that time is getting away from me, not much is happening around here. I'm at a complete loss about what to write, so I guess I'll just stop here for today. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to say tomorrow.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter