Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Oh, Yeah...
So my ticker is officially outdated now. I always assumed I would replace that ticker with a new one to keep us all updated as to Patrick's exact age. But now I'm not sure that's what I want to do. What do you guys think? Is it helpful to know how old he is? I know that on some of the other blogs I read regularly, I like having the ticker so that I can remind myself just how old this kid is when the mom mentions s/he just started crawling or something. And if I stumble upon a new blog, I can know in only a few moments how old their children are too. On the other hand, though, those of you who know me and our family well or just check the blog every day already know how old Patrick is. For you, that's just wasted space at the top. So what's your opinion? Let's make this an unofficial poll: Replace the ticker or ditch it?

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always liked it myself.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, too. Of course, it's not like we don't know exactly how old he is, but it's also cute and adds to the cute look. However, do whatever makes you happy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ticker was a pleasent touch to your home page. It was very helpful in remebering just how old Patrick is, but if it is something that you don't want to do then that is great too. Do what makes you happy.
mel

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter