Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, May 14, 2007
The Best Decision of My Life
Two years ago today was one of the best days of my life. I made some promises that were easy to make, that I have never been tempted to break.
In memory of that day two years ago, I make those promises again. Matt, I still promise to love and cherish you, through the best times and the worst (we've experienced both in the last two years), until my dying breath and beyond. Thank you for being my best friend and loving me no matter what, even when I don't even like myself too much. You're a wonderful man and husband, and I don't deserve you--but I'm oh, so glad you chose me anyway. I love you with all my heart. I look forward to the next two years, and the two after that, and on and on as long as God will allow us to remain together. Happy anniversary, sweetie.

Thanks to my brother Steve for the photo.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO TWO OF MY VERY SPECIAL CHILDREN. HOPE YOU HAVE MANY WONDERFUL ANNIVERSARIES TO COME!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Hope you can have many more. Grandpa and I have our 59th coming up in Nov. and I hope the Lord has more for us ahead. Enjoy your kidos while they are growing up. Thank you for our great grands. Time gets by in a hurry. Love to all.

Blogger Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your anniversary was special -- even if it was just spending time with the one you love. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter