Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Not Much Content, Lots to Look At
I feel silly now for making such a big deal last night about how I couldn't get my pictures uploaded. I should have figured when Google Video didn't like my videos either that it was a Google problem and not my own. Fortunately today has been a remarkably good day so far. That means you get not only the video I posted earlier to tide you over, but also a bunch of pictures and maybe, just maybe, another video. I know you grandmas are thinking, "Jackpot!"

To start with, here's another belly shot, taken earlier today at about 17 1/2 weeks. Yes, I took it myself, which is why it's not the best belly shot in the world.
And now on to the fun Patrick shots. Here's Patrick playing with Elmo, before he figured out how to knock him down (see video in next post down).
And Patrick apparently surprised by the camera while playing with a book...
Don't be fooled by all the halfway decent shots of an actual toddler. I don't have a more cooperative kid than all you other toddler moms. I just take a bunch of shots at a time, and every so often I'm surprised with one or two good ones out of the bunch. It's luck, not talent or cooperation.
I have no idea what Patrick's thinking in this picture. I suspect he's a little confused about the concept of holidays and that they only come around once a year. He would much rather get to play with Easter eggs and have Christmas every day of the year. Good thing his parents are a little slow with putting away these seasonal items so that he can live at least part of his dream for a while longer.
By the way, Gigi, I love this outfit too. Patrick's not too fond of the hood (we're so mean sometimes), but he sure does look adorable in the outfit, hood or not!

Now how about that video I've been promising forever? I want to apologize for the poor quality, but you might just be able to make out Patrick. I think an appropriate title for the video might be "Finally!"

Labels: ,



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that video is so sweet! He's getting so good at the walking thing. Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures and video.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is too adorable. The elmo video is funny. I can not beleieve how big he has gotten. Your belly shot looks like your carrying twins. I am glad this pregnacy is going better for you. You are still in my prayers.

Luv,
Mel

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, it couldn't have come at a better time for me. I also thing the outfit is really cute on him, but I never thought about the hood being any thing but decoration. The videos are both fantastic and so are the pictures, I think you did a excellent job on your picture. Love to all

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the darling pictures and video. I have been wishing I could see him walk. He is doing a good job. The video of Elmo was really cute. Patrick wasn't quite sure why Elmo was acting like he was. Love to all.

Blogger Lauren said...

You look great in that picture! I'm impressed. You did a much better job on your self portrait that I did on mine :)

Love the video of Patrick! Way to go!

Blogger Katherine said...

I love that video and you are looking cute!! :) Blessings~

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter