Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
A New Tradition?
I know not many of you remember, but last year on my birthday Matt took bunches of pictures of me with Patrick. That was the most special present I got last year, even if it only cost him time, not money. This year things worked out for him to do the same. Patrick may have been a bit less than cooperative much of the time, reaching for Daddy instead of cuddling with me, but we still got a few cute pictures. Here are my favorites from the bunch.
(not crying, just making a funny face)

(say it with me...awwww)
And of course we took a couple of belly shots in my new dress, too. This would be me at somewhere between 20 and 21 weeks (we'll probably get an updated due date based on the sonogram at my appointment on Thursday).

Labels: ,



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kathy! You look beautiful.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! I love the dress. You look very pretty in it. It brings out you eyes. I love the picture of you and Patrick cuddling....it is so precious. I am glad to hear your pregnacy is going well. You look great. Have a great rest of the week.

Luv,
Mel

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!!THE PICTURES ARE GREAT AND YES I WILL SAY IT WITH YOU AWWWW. I ALSO THINK YOU LOOK GREAT IN YOUR NEW OUTFIT. LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL

Blogger Lauren said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry, I haven't checked blogs in a while :) These new pics of you and Patrick are great and I especially love the one of you hugging. The dress is way cute, too! Hope you had a great one :)

Blogger Tonya said...

You look beautiful Kathy :) I cannot believe how big patrick is getting.. sooo cute!

Blogger Mandy said...

Just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Birhtday Kathy!!!

Blogger Becci said...

awwwwwww!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter