Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Friday, April 20, 2007
Tantrum Central
Some days can be kind of rough around here. This has been Patrick's overall mood today:
He wants to do whatever he wants to do, especially if he knows it's a no-no. Then he gets mad when we tell him no. It's been one tantrum after another all day, and it's getting tiresome. Patrick is certainly testing his limits. I don't think he's happy with what he's finding out.

In between all the tantrums, I did happen to catch a few shots of happy Patrick, though. These periods were all short-lived, but at least the day hasn't been all frustrating.

This first is from dinner last night. Guess what we had? :)
He went straight from his high chair to the bathtub. I don't think anybody is surprised by that. Isn't this age fun?

Daddy's home! He ran (well, toddled really fast for him) right up to Daddy when he saw he was home for lunch. It was the cutest thing I've seen. He'd been asking for Daddy all morning, so I was glad to see he still wanted Daddy when he showed up.
Still happy to be around Daddy, as long as Daddy's holding him...
He loves playing the door game. He'll crawl around behind his bedroom door and close it part of the way. When I ask where Patrick went, he peeks around the corner, opens the door, and laughs. I have to say peek-a-boo to keep the game going, and he starts all over again.
This is one of my favorite pictures. He's always curious about what is going on outside the window, even if it is nothing.
And this is Patrick in the middle of walking across the living room, quite a big space for him to attempt to cross alone.
He looks happy walking, doesn't he? I love the chubby belly. Maybe he's trying to look like Mommy. :)

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! That spaghetti looks so yummy all over the face. I really love the look on Patrick's face while he's rushing to Daddy. I know that had to make Matt's day. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful photos.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures, glad to see him walking, really cute with the belly feature!!I can't believe my grandchild throws tantrums, must have been just that one you caught on film. I happen to know he is way to sweet to be that way, just do things his way MOM. (just kidding) LOVE YOU ALL

Blogger Jamie said...

Cute pictures.
Sorry the tantrums are giving you such a hard time. It's hard to deal with when you can't reason with them, isn't it?
I find that my daughter is particularly drawn to the no-no things when she is tired...

Hang in there, and enjoy those beautiful blue eyes, he's a doll :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seven days makes one "weak" without blog. Hope you are feeling well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter