Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Slow on the Concept of Gentle
I had some issues posting photos last night, so I will try again later. Instead, take a minute to watch Patrick playing with his TMX Elmo. You may remember that he got this toy back at Christmas and couldn't care less about the weird red laughing thing at the time. Now he's a bit more interested, but he wants to deny Elmo the pleasure of being tickled.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's finally interested in your wonderful Christmas "find." Patrick seems to enjoy knocking him down. I think if Elmo wouldn't stop laughing at me, I might do that, too! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say his Dad likes Elmo better than Patrick!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter