Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Uh-Oh
I hope I can blame pettiness on the pregnancy. I was quite annoyed that I had only gotten one comment on the last post (maybe self-conscious about the picture of me on it?), so I resolved not to blog until I had a few more. "If nobody's reading, why should I write?" I thought. Then I found out today that there are probably more comments out there that are not showing up for me for some reason. I'll look into that later to see if I can determine the problem. In the meantime, I'd like to apologize for my pettiness.

Will this help the apology? It's that promised video from awhile back. I was going to do a whole post about it, but I've lost the motivation. The video is cute enough alone anyway. It's appropriately titled, "Uh-Oh."

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Lynanne said...

Aw shucks...those darn pregnancy hormones.

FWIW - I'm just now catching up on your blog. I go through days where I do nothing but read blogs and days where I just need to write and don't have the energy to read. Then there are the days where I get caught up writing rambling comments on every blog I visit and run out of steam...

Seriously though, your photo is beautiful! I'm so envious of women who have such cute, perfect bumps like you have. You are glowing. :) Please keep posting more?

And the video? Adorable! My daughter went through the "Uh oh" phase not too long ago. I just love your son's sweet little voice!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, guess I need to tell you how much I look forward to seeing if you have felt up to writing. I check to see several times a day. Don't want to miss it if you do. The video is so cute. And it is nice to see how you and Bitty Holt are growing too. We love you and look forward to reading anything you feel like writing for us.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a cute video. Unfortunately my speaker on this computer isn't cooperating, so I can't hear it. I can imagin his voice perfectly, though! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry if you didn't get a post form me for the last post, I hadn't looked in a few days since you hadn't felt well, great pictures of everyone and I enjoyed the video. Love you all

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter