Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, March 26, 2007
Good--No, GREAT--News
I think it's finally happened, that day we've all been looking forward to for months. That's right; I think the morning sickness is finally starting to ease up. I had a really good day today with only a few bad spells that were short-lived. I feel better than I have in ages, and it feels great.

You want some proof I'm feeling better? I actually took some new pictures of my boys. Check this one out:
Patrick pulled his choo-choo book off the shelf himself, and after reading it on his own for a few minutes, he crawled it over to Daddy and put it on his lap. He wanted Daddy to read to him. How can a daddy refuse? Patrick loved how Daddy did the choo-choo whistle. Don't they look so content together?


Patrick got a St. Patrick's Day card in the mail today from his Uncle Dave and Aunt Jen and totally loved the card. He played with it for ages. I don't know whether it was the wonderful green color or the fact that it was a card, but this is one of his favorite toys right now.

I have one funny story from today to tell. When I went into his room to change his diaper after his afternoon nap, he was standing next to his diaper pail with one hand balanced on it (but standing mostly alone). Curious as to what mischief he'd been up to, I took a closer look at the diaper pail. He laughed right along with me when I saw what was going on. I saw a Gloworm placed in the hole of the pail. He'd been trying to flip the lid to send Gloworm to the diaper graveyard, but Gloworm was a bit too tall to flip over. The best part? When he saw me laughing, he smiled too and said, "Uh-oh," sending me into a hilarious fit of giggles. He couldn't have been prouder of the mischief he'd managed to accomplish during one naptime. (Side note: I think he gets the concept of "uh-oh" quite well. What do you think?)

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Funny story! Isn't it amazing what they will get into and come up with? I didn't comment on your last one, but one day last week I peeked under the door to Will's room while he was napping and saw that he had pulled all his pants out of the pants drawer and they were strewn all about. How funny that our boys did the same naughty deed!

Patrick looks so big in the picture of him with his card. His hair looks a lot blonder, too. They change so quickly.

Glad you're feeling better :)

Blogger Heather Noel said...

He's getting so big, he so adorable. Glad to hear that you're feeling better. I hope it continues that way for the rest of your pregnacy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story! Wouldn't Patrick be devastated if he totally knew what would become of Glo Worm if it did make it into the abyss. Poor GloWorm!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter