Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, April 01, 2007
New Pictures
I apologize that I don't have a real post for you yet. I haven't had the motivation lately to do the post with the video. Don't worry, though; I haven't forgotten about it!
We ran out of Patrick's favorite sippy cups the other day, thanks to his sudden unquenchable thirst, so we pulled out an extra cup. As you might have already guessed, this sippy comes with a lid. He had a lot of fun figuring out how to get the lid off and then playing with it. It's now one of his favorite toys.
He also checked to see whether the lid fit on his favorite cups, like the one in this picture. It didn't. This is what Daddy and Patrick do when Patrick starts to wear out, though. I'm glad he's still small enough to sprawl across Daddy's lap like that, even though his legs are starting to hang awfully far off the end all of a sudden.
And here's the newest belly shot. We took it today, at almost right at fifteen weeks. I'm still growing, aren't I?

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Noel said...

Patrick is so cute!! I love the pic of him with the lid to the sippy cup. Too cute. Love the belly shot. You look like you're starting to feel better

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look adorable in this new pic. That color looks good on you, too. You certainly look happy, and I love seeing that. Sorry my last comment didn't post for some reason.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter