Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, March 19, 2007
Where I've Been
Sorry I've disappeared off the face of the earth. I'm really still around, just haven't felt up to blogging lately. Late last week I was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection (TMI? sorry). It explains why the nausea wasn't starting to ease up like I expected it to. Then when I started the antibiotics to get rid of it, they didn't exactly help the nausea any. I think it's safe to say they've been kicking my butt ever since. I gave in today and called the doctor. She put me on some new antibiotics that so far seem to be working better. Maybe there's an end in sight to this perpetual nausea.

If I continue to get better over the next few days, you can expect another great post about Patrick. I've been collecting great stories lately and hate that I haven't felt up to sharing yet.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just looking forward to you feeling better

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aclgdtHope the new med works and you get better soon. Looking forward to the stories about Patricfk. Love all 3 ofyou.

Blogger Lauren said...

Sorry you've been feeling so terrible! I know how that can be. I hope your new meds make you feel lots better :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you. I hope miracles happen with this new medicine and some rest. It's time to feel well so you can enjoy the best part of pregnancy! :)

I'm sure you have some fun stories about the little guy and look forward to hearing them.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter