Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Twelve Weeks and Counting
Yes, I'm at twelve weeks, nearly the end of the hellish first trimester. And yes, I'm wearing real clothes, for only the second time in over a week. And yes, those real clothes happen to be maternity clothes. Baby 2 is turning out to be a big little guy or girl, apparently.

The good news is that the last two days have been much, much better. The morning sickness has been totally controllable, to the point that I have left the house at last. Today I even went in public and went shopping, picking up several new things for Patrick (he's into 12m clothes now, and we don't have too many of those) and a few new shirts for myself as I'm not fitting into my wardrobe as well either. It's been a great weekend all around.

Tomorrow I head back to the baby doctor to make sure everything is still doing great. Hopefully I'll feel up to posting again when we get home to update everyone. I'm not expecting any extraordinary news, so it may be boring, but it may mean I post two days in a row, an unusual occurrence for me these days.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Noel said...

You look great!! I think this is the first picture of you I've seen besides the one on your profile.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are growing more lovely every day. Your little tummy is so cute. What a sweet little mommy. I hope you keep feeling better.

Blogger Katherine said...

You look adorable!! :) I pray that this pregnancy goes well for you and that everyone stays healthy!

I know I have not posted in awhile, and wanted to say hello and I am thinking about you! Blessings~

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter