Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Happy Easter!
If these pictures don't say Easter, I don't know what does! Despite the cool weather, the three of us headed to the backyard for a quick egg hunt. Obviously, the eggs weren't exactly hidden. Patrick had much more fun playing with the eggs and basket than doing a traditional egg hunt. Doesn't matter...it still made great pictures!


He sat down after a little while. A boy can only stand and pick up eggs for so long. Unfortunately, it rained yesterday, and this is what we found when we came back in...
Despite the fun egg hunt, that wasn't the best part of the day. I was awakened early by my husband with breakfast in bed. He and Patrick hung out in bed with me while I finished eating, and we all had a great time with lots of laughter. My favorite moment happened when Matt accidentally let some gas slip out...audibly. Patrick heard and responded by smiling and spitting in perfect imitation of the fart. (Thanks, Papa!) I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. He is definitely a little boy in every way!

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see and hear about your wonderful Easter!! I know my Easter is now complete since reading the blog and seeing those always adorable pictures of my grandson.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are darling. He may decide he wants to hunt eggs every day. He looks so cute in his Easter suit. He would have had to hunt in the house here. It was really cold and damp. Happy Easter to all of you.

Blogger Jamie said...

Cute pictures!
Love the wet bottom :)

My daughter was more interested in dumping her basket out than actually filling it. They are so funny at this age, aren't they?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! It sounds like you had a wonderful day with the beginnings of new traditions. Good for you. I love the wet backside. No wonder Patrick had the grimace on the previous picture! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter