Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Mini-Milestones
I took Patrick outside to get the mail with me this afternoon. It's been particularly balmy around here the last few days, so all the neighbor kids were out playing. Patrick is fascinated with big kids, and he couldn't get enough of watching them play on their bikes. I'm thrilled at how much the other kids on our street love Patrick; they always stop to say hi to him when they see us out. Anyway, I stood chatting with one of the other mothers for a few minutes, and when we got ready to go back in, she waved at Patrick to say good-bye. Patrick waved right back! I had just been saying how he wasn't waving yet, and he dared prove me wrong! It was so funny.

Also this afternoon, Patrick woke up from his nap while I was on the phone with my mom. When we got ready to say good-bye, I let Patrick talk to his Nana for a minute. We were both trying to get him to say "Nana" to her, which he has yet to say. He kept laughing; apparently talking to Nana on the phone is hilarious. Then suddenly he started chattering, and he said something that sounded a lot like, "Nah-mah." We think he was actually trying to say Nana. It's the closest he's come yet anyway.

Because of all the requests I've gotten for yesterday's pictures, I decided to post them again, this time without the watermarks. This is a one-time only deal, so if you want the pictures, take this opportunity to grab them.


Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

great job on the pictures! those are adorable! you are so talented :)

Blogger Tonya said...

again.. too cute :) He is showing you up now mommy with his waving and then it will be something else.. lol such fun!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like he is learning something new everyday now! All his family will just love watching him try out new things during his holiday travels! You know how much he likes to perform for an audience. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter