Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, December 04, 2006
Always on his Feet
Sorry about forgetting yesterday's post. At almost midnight when Matt and I finally headed to bed, I suddenly realized I'd completely forgotten to blog. We were caught up with decorating our tree, which by the way, Patrick loves. All those lights and pretty ornaments and other shiny stuff...

Other than that, not much has been happening. Patrick's getting quite good at pulling up to his feet. He can go from sitting to standing all the way up within a couple of seconds. Of course, even though he has fallen back down on his bottom before, he's apparently too scared to do so most of the time. I have to stop whatever I'm doing to rescue him numerous times during the day.

Oh, yeah, and night. He can now pull up on the side of his crib. I'm proud of him, but I'm more than ready for him to go back to falling back down on his own. It's not fun to have to go "check" on him shortly after putting him down when I hear him screaming that "I'm up and I can't fall down" scream.

He has started saying a new word, although we're not exactly sure what it means yet. It sounds like "Hott" to me, with an emphasis on the t. Matt thinks it sounds more like, "Ha-too," Patrick's imitation of a sneeze. That theory makes more sense than mine because the last time he said it tonight, he sneezed right after. Maybe that's his way of saying he needs to sneeze.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are all having a good time with Grandpa! The cat and I are missing him. :)

I'll bet he's excited about Christmas this year. Enjoying the season is worth missing a blog from time to time.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter