Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Welcome Grandpa
Wow, I take a day off and everybody disappears. I'm hoping there are still some of you out there, so I'll plod on anyway.

Patrick had an off day. He's still teething like crazy. He still has at least four teeth that feel like they may cut at any moment. As soon as the Tylenol for that kicked in, he still fussed. That's when I noticed the snot under his nose. That was a first. I guess he's either reacting to allergies or has a slight cold. No sign of respiratory problems, but I'm watching like a hawk. I practically have the doctor on speed dial at the first sign of a wheeze.

Grandpa is in town today and tomorrow for business. He makes it to Houston pretty often, but his meetings are usually in another end of town, and he isn't given much free time. This time, though, he's staying with us because his meeting is pretty close. Patrick's loving all the special attention, even through the fussiness and medication. Too bad Grandpa's trip is another whirlwind one; he'll be gone tomorrow. At least it's only less than two weeks until we make it back to Dallas to see him and Nana again.

Oh, of course I took lots of pictures. I'll work on downloading them tomorrow. I haven't taken as many pictures lately. It's discouraging that most of them turn out blurry, thanks to Patrick's abundant energy. I think I have a few cute ones now, though. Maybe he'll share some of his energy so that I can get motivation to download the pictures I have.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are all having fun with Grandpa. The cat and I are missing him.

I love to think of Patrick getting all excited about the Christmas things. I know he will enjoy the holiday time this year!

Blogger Tonya said...

glad you are having fun with Grandpa :) I have not disappeared.. Randie is also sick and snot everywhere and coughing so have not been around too much. Hope patrick is not getting sick!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter