Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Killing Time
I've been setting goals to accomplish every day while Matt is gone. It makes the time pass more easily when I have specific things I plan to do each day. Today's goals included getting Christmas pictures of Patrick and going grocery shopping. I'm proud to say I accomplished both of those goals.

I wish I had some of those Christmas pictures to show off tonight, as I'd planned. Unfortunately I've hit a couple of problems with them. I would have guessed the problems would have happened in the taking. Patrick won't sit still for anything any longer, so I had no idea how I would bribe him to stay in one spot for millions of pictures. It turns out it only took the lens cap off the camera. It makes for interesting pictures, but they're still cute. Some creative cropping and nobody should be able to tell.

The problems happened more when I downloaded the pictures. I think I'm out of hard drive space or something (which is entirely likely considering how many thousands of pictures are saved on here) because it won't let me save any changes to the pictures. At least the originals are saved, but none of the edits I've done are saving. I've also forgotten how to do some of the editing I need to do on them, and I may have to wait until Matt gets home and can remind me. Probably later this week I'll finally have the final versions of those cute pictures for you.

Grocery shopping went well, too. It was pretty boring compared to the photo session, though, so I'll spare you all the details.

Patrick's coping pretty well without his daddy, but he seems to notice something missing when evening comes and Daddy's not around. Daddy usually puts him to bed, so the last two nights he has been somewhat upset when I was the only one putting him in his crib. He got over it quickly both nights, but I can tell he misses his daddy. I do, too. Tomorrow night, though. We can make it that long.

By the way, it sounds like everything went well on the trip. He's already taken the first leg of the trip home and will fly the rest of the way tomorrow. With any luck, he'll be home before Patrick goes to bed tomorrow night.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter