Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Middle-of-the-Night Meme
So yesterday Tonya tagged me with this meme. Since I happen to be up anyway, I thought I might as well take a second to complete it now. (If you're curious, our house is unbearably hot to me tonight, and I can't get comfortable when the heat is this oppressive.)

*Alone or with people?
While I get to the point where I need socialization from time to time, I'm typically quite content being alone most of the time. In fact, when I'm around people very long, I find myself craving alone time, much sooner than I crave socialization after being alone.

*Summer or Winter?
I think the more appropriate question for Houstonians is summer or not-summer? I've always joked that those are Houston's only two seasons. And given the implication of the joke, summer in Houston is anything but fun. If it's summer in a comfortable place like Maine (I'm jealous of you right now, Mom and Dad!), then I'd prefer summer. In Houston, though, winter is better. You can always add layers to keep warm, or snuggle up in a cuddly blanket, but you can only take off so many clothes in the heat.

*Black or White?
I guess this depends on what the colors are in reference to. I usually like white better in general, but I think I look better in black.

*Observe, or get along from the very first moment?
I'm a self-proclaimed people-watcher. I'm not difficult to get along with, but I'd rather observe those around me than put myself out there and take the step to get to know them first.

*Clown, or Drama (Queen/King)?
I have an unusual sense of humor. Even when I attempt to play the clown, my efforts often go unnoticed. I try to avoid being a drama queen either, but I think I lean in that direction. I can turn any situation into a big deal if I really want to.

*A Hummer, or a BMW convertible car?
Umm...neither. Maybe another convertible if I had the choice, but any SUV even nearing the size of a Hummer is too much for me. (Although, SUVs are looking more and more attractive each time we pack up our family sedan with baby stuff for a trip...)

*Loyal or………
I'm loyal to a fault. Once you're a friend, you're always a friend.

*Three people I'm tagging
I hate this part. Even if I tag you, don't feel obligated: Mandy, Lauren, and Harmony

Now to try sleeping again...good night, blogworld.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

aww you did it! lol I didn't know if anyone actually would. I have never been tagged before ;) It's always good to learn more about someone though! I love the pictures of Patrick in yesterdays post.. how cute is he.. and I love little toes!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Houston summers can be tough. Today feels a little warm in Maine since the high yesterday was about 75 and then we had a hard thunderstorm in the 50's last night. It's warm now, but will cool down tonight and should be cool tomorrow. Wish you were here in Maine!

Blogger Karen said...

I'm with ya--winter all the way! We have winters in Houston, but only for a few days. :) Summer for 6 months, not summer for 6 months.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter