Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Friday, July 28, 2006
Foot Fetish
Patrick said, "Mama," one more time since yesterday. I think he's just chattering his baby talk and runs across the word occasionally. Or maybe he's imitating me since I keep repeating it endlessly. Either way, I like hearing it, even if he has no idea what he's saying.

By the way, I think if you looked up the word "laidback" in the dictionary, I think this is what you would see:
He was being particularly funny while I was taking pictures yesterday, squirming and squirming until he found comfortable positions. He started out sitting up like usual and ended up more like this. He looks cozy, though, doesn't he?
He also took some time to indulge his obsession with feet. I think I've mentioned Patrick laughing at both Nana's and Matt's feet at different times. The other night he also played with and laughed at mine. I would have gotten pictures, but the camera wasn't within arm's reach (and I'm in desperate need of a pedicure). He's getting better at playing with his own feet too, even getting the toes in his mouth this morning, something he's only been able to do naked before now.
I think this pose reminds me of a turtle on its back. He seemed perfectly content like this, though.
I love his face in this picture. He seems totally distracted by something else, even while he's playing with that foot (and how cute is that tiny foot?).
Maybe he has a future as a gymnast. I wish I could stretch my leg that well! It's perfectly straight, and straight up in the air. The fact that he can stretch it so far that nonchalantly is what strikes me the most. I think I'd have an expression of extreme pain on my face if I even tried that move.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pics are darling. He looks like he is holding up that little foot for a kiss in the 2nd picture. Have they ever considered lactose intolerance when Patrick is spitting up his milk? I don't even know if babies have l i.
LOL, Grammy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures of Patrick!I really wish our computer was going so I could print some of these pictures, I'm way behind in the Patrick picture album at work.
It won't be long before Patrick is talking all the time and you wish he never learned the word "mama" lol!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter