Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Slow Sunday and Pictures
For the record, carrot spit-up is yucky. Carrots, however, apparently are not. Matt and I suspected he might like them since both of us do. Sure enough, he ate them like they were as yummy as his fruits.

Other than trying carrots for the first time yesterday, not much else is going on. He had a nasty gross diaper yesterday, gross because he'd squirmed until the diaper wasn't completely covering all the important parts anymore. That was tons of fun to clean up. We went through more wipes than Pampers produces in a day. Mommy still felt like she needed a shower afterwards, not to mention the squirmy boy who kept wanting to stick a foot or hand in poop-covered spots.

We missed church again this morning. I've been fighting another breast infection (yes, another) and went to bed last night feeling crummy. Even if it magically went away overnight, last night I didn't feel up to even thinking about getting up early and leaving the house. As a result, I slept until 1:30 this afternoon, getting up only once at 9:30 to feed Patrick. The sleep did wonders for me, and the infection is already mostly gone, and without antibiotics this time. That's as much a cause to worship God as making it to church!

I still managed to pull out the camera yesterday during Patrick and Daddy playtime. My boys are just so photogenic, especially together.
Patrick loves playing the "giddyup" game with Daddy. That can coax a smile out of him even if he was screaming before.
He pretends to be shy for the camera.
I absolutely love this picture of Daddy smiling down on the boy while he plays. I could get into all the religious symbolism, etc., but I'll spare you. (But now you're thinking about it yourself, aren't you? Mission accomplished, and without saying a word!)
I took pictures while Patrick was playing on the floor because of this profile. Something in it suddenly reminded me of my grandfather, my mother's father. I never did capture exactly what it was that caught my attention, but I want to post it anyway. Maybe my mom or grandma will see whatever it was I saw.

Labels: , , , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right! The profile does look a little like your Grandpa Fisher. I think it's the way he's tucking his chin. Grandpa always did that.

I also like the pictures of Patrick playing with his daddy. They are so cute together.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter