Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, April 17, 2006
Catch-Up Monday
I feel like I was just doing this blogging thing. Since blogging last night, I feel like all I've done is sleep and feed the boy a few times. I woke up with the same headache I went to sleep with last night, so I'm spending today being as lazy as humanly possible without neglecting Patrick. That means today's post will be incredibly short and quite lacking in deep thoughts yet again.

Patrick seems thrilled to be back home. I can tell he loves our trips and seeing new yet familar people, but he seems to appreciate the routine and familiarity of home too. He slept considerably better in his crib last night than he slept any night while we were gone. I wasn't awakened for a morning feeding until 9:30. Considering Saturday night it took everything Matt and I could dream up to get him back to sleep twice, it was quite a relief. He seems to have regained an appreciation for his crib, high chair, and infant chair with its toys. There's nothing like a few days away to make everything seem new to Patrick.

I only have one cute story for today. It was fun watching Patrick sleep in his carseat on the way home yesterday. He had been hugging Joanie before, so when he dozed off, his head fell onto Joanie's. He slept for a long time using Joanie as a pillow. It's so cute how he loves that giraffe! Sometimes he'll push her out of the carseat--only somewhat accidentally I'm guessing--but he immediately hugs and kisses Joanie when I hand her back to him. Silly boy!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you are all glad to be back in your sweet home. It's great to go visit -- but nothing like your own bed! Even babies know that. Yesterday's pictures are also so great. You all look so happy. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter