Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Pictures and Video
Update: Here are links to where you should be able to view the videos. I'm still working on finding a way to put the videos themselves on the blog.
Patrick and Matt Playing (FYI--this one ended up sideways...sorry)
Patrick Talking
Yay! The videos are now working!

I'm keeping the words on this one to a minimum today because I have all sorts of exciting stuff to show you.

We had a fun playtime on the floor last night. Patrick decided to show off how mobile he's becoming by repeatedly rolling. He finally showed Daddy his new talent. He also spent some time on his belly, holding himself up with his arms. The neatest part was when he started pushing himself around with his legs. He acts like he's trying to crawl. He has yet to master holding himself up with his arms while his legs push him, but he'll get the idea soon. I guess it's already almost time to finish baby-proofing the house!

I got lots of pictures yesterday. Here are the few posed ones:
I can just picture what he's thinking..."Don't you have enough pictures already, Mom?" That's a teenage look if I've ever seen one.
He gave me one really good grin. He's getting better at smiling for the camera, when I persuade him just enough.

Here's one of the many playtime pictures I took. This was when he was most of the way rolled over onto his belly. He lay there like this for a long time just chattering at the TV and holding my fingers.

And this is when we propped him up on his belly. He found he could do a lot of normal activities from this position, including playing with Joanie and chewing on his fingers.

I also experimented with the video function on our digital camera. Matt manipulated them into something I could post on the Internet, but unfortunately I can't seem to get them to work on the blog. I'm still working on it, and should hopefully be able to update by the end of the day. Depending on how it works, I'll either provide links for you to go see the videos or just have them right here. We'll have to see what I can figure out.

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Patrick seems to be changing so much every day. I couldn't open the videos on my laptop. I'll try again later on a different computer.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to view the videos and liked seeing him making his noises. He seemed to amuse himself and smile after making each noise. How cute! I also especially liked his "baby cleavage" in the picture where he's on his side. :)

Blogger Tonya said...

oh i love the smiling picture :) How adorable!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter