Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Saturday, March 11, 2006
He Looks Like His Daddy!
One great thing about seeing new people and relatives we haven't seen in ages is that they have a more objective opinion about Patrick. I heard the line, "He looks just like his daddy!" numerous times in the past few days. As close as I am to both Patrick and his daddy, it's hard for me to tell that. I love hearing it, though. I will be quite proud of my little guy if he turns out like his daddy, in personality and in looks. I will post a side-by-side comparison of Patrick and his daddy when I get baby pictures of Matt; from what I hear they could be twins.

As far as the wedding goes, it was a beautiful wedding and fun reception. The bride was gorgeous, of course. She will make a great addition to our family. Patrick decided the best time to cry was right during the ceremony, so Matt and I missed the first half as we walked him outside trying to get him to quiet down and fall asleep. Matt's parents were able to attend the wedding as well and took over our calming duties halfway through. That means Matt and I got to be there at the exact moment my brother and new sister-in-law were pronounced man and wife. Of course, immediately after the ceremony ended, Patrick fell fast asleep in my arms for the next two hours. He certainly knows when he needs to be quiet--that's when he screams. Either way, it was a beautiful wedding, and I'm glad I got to be there for it.

It is incredibly late, so I will have to postpone all other stories about the weekend and photos of Patrick in his tux until tomorrow evening. Check back then for the cute stuff.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy and Matt - your latest pictures confirm more than ever who your little guy looks like! I finally got around to reading your blog through the month of March and caught the 4 generation picture! I'm going to try to print one out but would love if you could send me a copy. Love you. Grandma

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter