Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Funny Pictures
Patrick loves his new outfit. It's his first basketball jersey, the first of many I'm sure. Ok, I can't quit laughing. Even if by some miracle he does become a jock (neither Matt nor I is athletically inclined), basketball would not be his sport (we also both barely break five feet tall). It's not exactly in his genetic code to bounce a basketball well. He is at least a bouncing baby boy, so the outfit isn't completely wrong.


Just to prove me wrong, here's jock Patrick flexing his muscles for all of us.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

He looks like he's about to punch you for saying he'll never be a jock! Just kidding :)

I always love reading your posts; just thought I'd let you know. Your's is the first one I check every morning after my own. I hope you have a great day today :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter