Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Slow News Day
There's not a lot to update today. Patrick is still in a lot of pain from teething. As long as he gets Tylenol somewhat regularly, though, he seems fairly comfortable. That's the only way to help him sleep well right now. At least he likes the taste of the medicine (very different from the way I was as a child, from what I understand). That's a small blessing.

The sweetest thing happened yesterday afternoon. Patrick was fussing, even shortly after getting Tylenol, so I leaned over his bouncer chair where he was resting to talk to him. He kept fussing until I asked him if he wanted Mommy to hold him. Immediately the crying stopped and he broke out into a huge grin. How could I resist that? He was a lot more comfortable in my arms and fell asleep after a few minutes. It was the best sleep he had had for several days. He woke up about two hours after I expected him to want to eat. You know it's good sleep when he doesn't even notice he's hungry.

Other than that, not much is happening. It's a beautiful spring day; the warmth is making for a lazy afternoon. Oh, yeah, Patrick has another check-up tomorrow. Expect to hear the updates tomorrow afternoon when we make it back home.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That baby will look great in anything you put on him. He always brings a smile to my face with and every picture you post. Thank you so much for being so deligent on your blog. GiGi loves each and every one. Sure looks like a "jock" to me. Love you guys always. GiGi

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter