Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Emptying my Camera's Memory Card
This has to have been my favorite task in getting ready to go out of town this weekend, much more fun than doing laundry or making packing lists (okay, so I'm still getting around to that one). I suspect it's a good idea to start the weekend with an empty memory card, and you get the benefit of the best of the pictures from the last few days. The captions will be in Patrick's own words (if we could figure out what he was really saying).
"I love it when Daddy's home so I can play with his shoes."
"Here, Daddy. Let me help you put on your shoes so we can go bye-bye." That's his main goal of every day, going bye-bye.
"You should see how fast I can walk when I really get going."
"I love my daddy so much. And the funny thing on his ear that has a blinking light."
"That brick wall just outside these windows is fascinating, isn't it?"
"Yup, got my blankie and my doo-doo-doo. What more could a boy want?" (He refers to his fire truck as his doo-doo-doo. You'll see why when you watch this video.)

I may not post actual pictures again until we get back from the long weekend, but I hope to collect a lot of Patrick with all the relatives (and puppy and kitty) he'll be spending time with. I will definitely try to post a little something on Saturday when we get home from the ultrasound, hopefully some definite news one way or another. Until then, think pink!

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a great time this weekend. That little out fit with the kahki overalls with the turtles on it...Tanner has it too. I think its adorable!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick is so sweet singing. I just love to hear is little voice!

Blogger Tonya said...

That is adorable :) He is getting so big!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter