Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, November 20, 2006
It's Picture Time
Today was a slow vacation day. We made all sorts of plans early this morning, but I crashed shortly after plans were made, and I woke up feeling worse than I had before napping. We trashed our plans, made new ones, and then trashed those too. I didn't leave the house all day long. My allergies are still giving me all sorts of fits. I'll probably adjust by the end of the week, and then we'll go home and I'll have to readjust to Houston allergens again.

The slow day gave Patrick a day to catch up on his sleep, though. I think he's feeling a lot better after a relaxing day at home and several long naps. We're hoping to make it to the zoo tomorrow. Considering his reaction to animals so far on this trip, it should be fun. I also love how comfortable he's getting around his grandparents. It just took him a few days to adjust, and now Nana and Grandpa are almost a substitute for Mommy and Daddy. Papa was quickly getting to that stage by the time we left last night. It's great to see him moving out of that stranger anxiety phase.

Since I don't have as much to report tonight, here are some of the better pictures from the last few days. That's right; I finally downloaded them! I knew I would get around to it eventually.
Here's Patrick with his beloved "i-eee"
Isn't it precious watching him read with Nana? He loved that the pages were squeaky when he ran his finger down them.
I know you can't really see it, but they are sitting on Papa's motorcycle.
Doesn't he look thrilled to be with his Nana and Grandpa (and near the kitty)?
Loving on Papa and Lenny the lobster
First big-boy bath

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! It looks like Patrick needs him a kitty cat, but I am sure a puppy will be sufice. I especially love the picture of him standing on your moms lap on the couch. He just looks so excited. Have a great Thanksgiving and wish everyone for a great one too.

Melanie

Blogger Heather Noel said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time, especially Patrick. Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter