Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Ch-ch-ch-changes
So how long do you think I can continue using lines from songs as relevant blog titles? I give it about two more posts.

Anyway, for you entirely unobservant people, I've changed my blog template. I figured it was about time to personalize it somewhat from the generic blogger one. Comments? Suggestions? I'm starting to figure out some of this html stuff, so if you have suggestions, let me know, and I just may be able to change it. At the very least, my much-more-technologically-minded husband may be able to talk me through the change (or do it for me). By the way, I found the new template at Miss Zoot's site.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...
Blogger Emmakirst said...

I love the new look, it's cute :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter