Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Vacation Pictures--First Installment
I'm sorry I've been neglecting posting pictures with the past few posts. We have been taking a few; I've just been out of the routine of downloading them every night and editing my favorites. So here are pictures from Sunday night through tonight.
These first two are Patrick hamming it up shortly after getting to the hotel.
I love this mischievous grin. It makes you wonder what plans he's cooking up, doesn't it?

I had a lot of problems with the lighting in this group of pictures. The ones with the flash ended up washed out, and the few without it were too dark, even after editing. Even though this one is less than perfect, I'm posting it because I love his eyes.
This was Patrick playing with Daddy just after he got back from his training on the first day of vacation. Patrick was a pill all day but was so thrilled to see Daddy. I had to get a picture of him being happy in those few minutes before the crying started again.

Here's my cool guy posing with me just before going swimming. I'll post another picture tomorrow when I tell the whole story of his first swim experience. In the meantime, enjoy a good laugh on Patrick.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Oh Kathy he looks sooo adorable! I love the expression on his face with his daddy..lol Love the little swim trunks :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter