Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Birthday Photo Shoot
Although I received a few material gifts yesterday, my birthday was more full of gestures than physical gifts. I got many phone calls and other birthday wishes. The best gift yesterday, though, was when Matt did a photo shoot of me and Patrick. For the first time, I was thrilled with the way they turned out, instead of just ok with them.

Here are a few of just Patrick being cute, standing up and showing off. Notice how well his hair was cooperating yesterday.
Wuz up, dawg (notice his shirt says "woof, woof")? The saggy pants make him look like he could say that one right.
Hee, hee, hee. This is my new favorite picture of him.
He was standing up completely on his own as long as he could hold on to the chair. He leaned up against it more after a minute, which is when this picture was snapped, but before this he was holding on only with his hands.

I don't usually act goofy in front of a camera because I look stupid, not fun. This time it worked, though. But Patrick doesn't look to be having as good a time as I am.

The rest of the pictures turned out to look sweet. I'm so pleased with them. And this is me on an afternoon when I didn't even bother to put on make-up. I really like my new birthday outfit I'm wearing. My mom does a great job picking out clothes for me, doesn't she?

By the way, grandmas and others, if you would like to see some of the other better pictures that didn't make it on the blog, let me know and I'll send them to you.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Oops!! I really meant to leave you a "Happy Birthday!" comment yesterday, but I forgot! So here it is today: Happy Birthday!!

The pictures of you and Patrick are so cute! I love the one in black and white. It's so sweet.

I'm glad you had such a great day.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'm going to try one more time. Every time I've used the wireless network to do a comment I've lost the connection just when I'm ready to post.

I love the pictures that have you and Patrick! Also, the one with him standing shows how strong he is getting. He looks so proud!

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday yesterday. It truly is a special day and one to celebrate not only your birth, but also the wonderful changes of the last couple of years. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I would like to see all the picture of you and Patrick, they are all so great to see, makes me feel closer. I'm glad you had a great birthday, that baby sure seems to brighten your days as far as I can tell. He is just a angel.

Blogger Tonya said...

I love the pictures :) They are great!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter