Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Weekend Pics
The warm weather has certainly returned. I couldn't bear to put anything more on Patrick today than this thin onesie. He looked so cool and comfortable that I had to take a few pictures. Look at those cute chubby legs!
I couldn't decide which of these two pictures was my favorite, so I decided to post them both. By the way, he was looking at Daddy in the first picture.
And in this last picture, Patrick and I were playing the "Ah-boo" game that I mentioned in yesterday's post. He was laughing and squealing and having a blast. Matt got a few pictures of us playing. I am apparently not terribly photogenic, especially on a lazy Saturday evening when I didn't even bother putting in contacts, but Patrick certainly is, even still strapped in his carseat.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love them all, but the one with him laughing is so sweet! Those legs are really getting sturdy, aren't they? How cute! : )

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see he isn't so serious all the time, most of his pictures he seems to be thinking of something. I loved to see him laugh. I can hardly wait to see him and hear that little voice.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter