Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
He's such a flirt!
Patrick, that is--not his daddy (well, except with me). :) Now that Patrick has seen our reaction to his huge grins, laughs, and coos, he has started doing them for everyone. As if we didn't already get plenty of attention for just having a baby with us. Patrick has also developed a habit of tucking his chin and turning his face to the side when he grins big, like he's shy. I think he's found that we think that is extra cute. He has already learned how to completely manipulate us!

Last night I was holding Patrick not long after he had eaten when he started getting fussy, but not the fussy like he was hurting. I got tired of him squirming in my arms, so I set him down and curled up near him. He immediately turned his head toward me and started "talking" and flirting with me. It was so cute! Clearly all he wanted was my full attention. I'm starting to think he might actually like me--and not just because I fill his tummy.

Vacation update: Today is another quiet day. I had plans of going shopping this afternoon but discovered as I was getting ready to leave for lunch that I couldn't find the car keys. Matt, by habit, put them in his pocket as he was catching the shuttle to his class this morning. Fortunately there is a Burger King within walking distance, so I didn't go without lunch. I couldn't use the stroller, though, because it's still in the car. Oh, well, I suppose the shopping extravaganza will have to wait until tomorrow. I need to find a pair of shorts and a short-sleeved shirt or two. Now that February is on its way, spring has apparently arrived. It was close to 80 here yesterday and will be for the rest of the week. I packed for late winter, not late spring!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case it has gotten lost in the midst of all the he's cute and we love him, don't forget we love you and are proud our son found such a wonderful Wife and Mother for our first Grand Child. Love you both, opps all!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand corrected on previous postings, it is Gigi not Meme. Oh well, I am only a male.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter