Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Newer Pictures
I caught him mid-yawn; it only looks like he's screaming. Unfortunately, I think this will be the last time he wears his patch puppy dog sleeper. Too bad--it's "doggone" cute. Hehehe.


Patrick loves lying on Daddy's belly. I guess the camera surprised him here. Aren't my men too handsome?


I love this close-up of his face. You can also see how well his hair is coming in. It's lighter than I thought it would be. I hope it stays blonde--and maybe it will be curly like his daddy's. Wouldn't that be adorable?

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! Patrick is, too! :) The baby is growing up so fast.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmm I think they both kinda look like me. Only still cute, :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love all the pictures, where is one of Mom??

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter