Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Monday, January 23, 2006
A Change in Routine
I decided to try a different routine with Patrick today. I don't know why; the one I used last week seemed to be working well. Last week, both Patrick and I were showered before Matt made it home for lunch, and I'd had plenty of sleep. Today after Patrick's 7-ish feeding, I just stayed awake. Patrick was happy and smiley, and I couldn't bear to make him go right back to sleep like I normally would. So we stayed awake and smiled at the curtains and lights (I swear he's going to grow up to be an interior designer based on his fascination with curtains and lamps and other lights). I thought he would go back to sleep after his next feeding, but he didn't. He was charming enough that I didn't want to leave him even long enough for a shower. I finally gave up after his 1:30 feeding and just put him in his crib for a nap. Thankfully he cooperated. I got my shower, but it's late enough in the day that I can't sleep. Oh, well, no nap today. Maybe Matt will handle him later this evening so I can get to bed early.

There's not much else going on. My mind is a bit too tired to function properly, so no super creative or profound posts today. Maybe later...or tomorrow...

Expect a few more pictures posted later. I have a couple of super cute ones I just can't keep to myself.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter