Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Memorial Day Weekend
I apologize for taking my time blogging about the weekend. I didn't want to blog without pictures, and I haven't had the time and motivation to take care of them both at the same time...until now.

As you may have already gathered if you read that last short post, we did get definitive results at the ultrasound on Saturday. Nathan was being quite cooperative this time--at least in showing off his manliness (he was a bit more shy about letting us see his face). There was no doubt in anyone's mind this time about what exactly we were looking at. See for yourself.

Look where the arrow is pointing if you're having trouble figuring out exactly what is in this picture.

Even though it was a bit early to get great 3D shots of his face, I wasn't disappointed with what we saw. The people at the u/s place were, though, so they offered to let us come back next month to try again. If there's any way we can make it on the weekend of June 23, you'd better believe we'll be back in Dallas to see our baby again--this time for free! Until then, here's a pretty good idea of what Nathan's face looks like. It's a little E.T.-like right now, but more because of his age than anything else. I added some labels for those of you who have a tough time "reading" a sonogram picture.


I actually have a lot more pictures of the face than this, but I think this one turned out the best, so I'll spare you the rest (and myself the time to upload them all).

In the next post (look right under this one), all the good Patrick pics from the weekend.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leaving this comment but its for 3 blog entires...first love the new baby's name. Nathan is an awesome name, 2nd Patrick is so friggen cute in the overalls. As for the change on your blog, is it that you changed your profile picture? That's the only change I see, you put the siggie toward the bottom? Love Patricks new hair cut, he looks all grown up now.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay duh, All about the boys!! You'll have to forgive me, I have lots of "duh" moments lately.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad that we were able to be at the ultrasound with you, it really made my day to be included. I loved seeing Nathan moving around, I can hardly wait to hold that precious angel. Patrick was so good while we all were in the ultrasound room, you have to be proud of him. Love to all

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter