Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Friday, September 08, 2006
Picture Extravaganza
Yesterday I took Patrick's 11-month pictures, which I think turned out great, if I do say so myself. I also got some shots of him wearing his shoes for the first time. Since I don't have too many cute stories to share today, I think I'll just show off all the great pictures from yesterday. And if you get overwhelmed with this many, remind yourself that I narrowed these down from about twenty awesome ones to begin with.
Patrick's standing up to show off his new shoes. Look how tall he's getting!
He was absolutely fascinated with the shoes too and kept playing with them. I think he may have been trying to figure out how to take them off, but it was cute to watch anyway.
He's showing me how cool these shoes are.
Is that a look of wonder or what? He was looking at the ceiling light. I guess that fascination is still there.
I love his grin...and that little curl of hair over his ear. He needs a haircut, doesn't he?
My little ham, able to smile even when he's chewing on his finger

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I LOVE the last one...looks like he is definitely up to something :)

Yea for 6-9 clothes and shoes!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. I especially like the one where he is holding his shoe and pointing with his finger. The others are real cute too. They show his boats on his shirt. I hadn't thought about him being able to wear it so soon. Hugs to all 3 of you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable! He does look so grown up with his shoes. I'm sure he's excited to have something new to wonder about!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, he is always way too cute!!! Those shoes look big! What size are they? I really don't think he needs a haircut just yet, he's too adorable just the way he is, why rush things? Love to all.

Blogger Heather Noel said...

Love the pictures. I think the last one is my favorite.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are adorable. He gets cuter all the time.. and I LOVE the little grin!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Web Counter